Take the stress out of getting paid, with Payoneer.
Fast - Access your funds in 1-3 business days
Global - Available in over 200 countries and territories
Local - Receive funds in your local currency
Low-cost - The more you earn the less you pay – up to 2%
Supported - Real time email notifications when your funds arrive
Follow these steps to update your payment method to Payoneer:
- Access your Account Settings tab, and scroll down to Payments & Subscriptions.
- Click the hyperlink within “To be paid by bank transfer, Payoneer, or wire transfer click here”.
- Fill out the form and select Payoneer as your payment option.
- You will then receive an email to the email address associated with your Twine account. Please allow 72 hours for this email to come through.
- Follow the link within the email to sign up to Payoneer or to connect your Payoneer account to your Twine account.
Please make sure you don’t miss this last step in this process, as your accounts will not be connected without it.
Complete your Payoneer registration
From the sign up page, either select Already have a Payoneer Account? Sign in if you want to connect your existing account to Twine, or select one of the payout options and click Sign up.
During the Payoneer sign up process, you will need to provide personal details such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Full residential address
- Phone number (used for verification purposes)
If you are registering for a Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard, Payoneer will need to validate your information, so you will also be required to provide the details of one of the following forms of government-issued ID:
- Driving License
- National ID (in some countries)
Once you have completed your Payoneer registration, they will review your application and send you a confirmation email with further details. You can check the status of your account by logging into your Payoneer account.