The best way for Twine to match you to the right freelancer, is to post up a job description or project spec. We match you to a number of different criteria to make sure we find the perfect freelancer for you. This is a quick process and will take no more than 5 minutes. The more information you give about your requirement, the more accurate we can match you.
How to post a job for free
- Go to the post a job page at www.twine.fm/post.
- Type the freelance role you are hiring, or the type of content you need.
- Alternatively you can browse our services page to see the categories of offerings our freelancers can provide.
- Next, if you are not already a member, we will need a username and password to sign you up to Twine.
- After you've signed up, a series of questions will be asked about your job or project. This is no more than 17 questions in total. The more accurate you can be, the better our matching algorithm will work.
- If you need a freelancer in a specific location, for example for video filming, make sure you select Yes to the question Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place? Then enter the nearest city to where you need the freelancer.
- Tell us about your job section is for the title and a high-level description of the job role or project. The title should be eye catching and relevant to the role. The description can give more details about the project. The more exciting it sounds, the more people will contact you.
- If you do not want your job publicly posted on Twine's job and projects page, there is a checkbox for Do not publicly list on Twine's jobs page. Note, you will get significantly less freelancers contacting you when checking the box.
- Once you've answered all the questions, you will be able to post the job for free.